Saturday, August 13, 2011

You're the reason why...

Be honest, do you miss anyone?

I always miss everyone, but if I should miss the guy, then I should deny that I do.


Is the last person that texted you attractive?

My brother? Why, yes. We share the same blood.


Anything bothering you at the moment?

I wanna tell you, but I prefer not to.


Who was the last person in your bedroom?

The house helper and myself.


Are you afraid to tell your true feelings?

It depends with whom I am speaking.

When with my closest friends: I don't have the fear of splurging all the words full of emotion.

With 'that' person: I guess, I'm pretty scared to admit the truth.


Has anything happened to you in the past month that made you really mad?

Hmmm. Can't recall anything. July wuz the best month so far.


Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?

Yes. Now, should I get some sleep now?


Who did you spend most of your time with yesterday evening/night?

My family.


Is there someone you’d be glad if you never saw them again?

There are some.


Are you annoyed at one of your friends right now?

Nope.


Are you sick right now?

I just got well.


Do you have your tongue pierced?

Uh, nope.


What color eyes do you prefer on the opposite sex?

Blue? #fantasies

Brown/Black #reality


This time next week, what will you be doing?

Sit here on my desk and figure out what to do.


Has anyone told you that you’ve changed recently?

No, because I haven’t changed at all.


Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?

Hot weather.


Is there someone you want to fix things with?

Not necessarily fix things, just make them better and make our relationship stronger. That is if we ever had a relationship.


Are your parents strict?
Strict? No, not really. They love me so, yeah they're strict. #somalabo


Eaten in a revolving restaurant?

HAHAHAHA. I would puke. No.


Do you buy more things online or in stores?

In stores. Never tried buying things online though.


Will you be in a relationship next month?

I try not to think about it.


What was the latest you’ve stayed up in the past week?

2:30am. I have not been staying up late for more than that because there's no more reason to not to.


Who was the last person you called?

According to my phone, t'was Reth.


How has this weekend been for you?

Sweet and very bipolar.


Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to about anything?

I used to. I could tell him absolutely everything and he would remember it. Now we don’t even talk that much anymore.


What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?

Completely clueless @-)


Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?

Peoplewise, yes. But I would like a flat.


Have you ever fallen asleep texting someone?

Yes.


Are you a jealous person?

Yes.


Is it possible to be JUST friends with someone you wanna be with?

It would be too much torture for me. But I think I could manage it. :| :|


Favorite day of the week?

Tuesday.


What is the last thing you said out loud to someone?

BYEEEEEEE.


Were you single over last summer?

Yes.


Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?

None.


Have you ever pretended you were sleeping to get out of doing something?

I can't remember :| @-) Too much things happened to remember such deets.


Do you think someone likes the same person you like?

Yes.


How many kids do you want to have?

2 to 3.


Ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?

Currently am.


Who was the last person to tell you something straight up?

Hmmm. None.


Could you go a whole month without smoking a cigarette?

Yes.


Where will i find you at 10 am tomorrow?
in my bed asleep.


Is there someone who you’re attracted to?

Yes.


What are your plans for tonight?

Well it’s 1.30 in the morning, so… nothing


Will tomorrow be better than today?

Please be.


Do you think you’re wasting your time on the person you really like?

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment