Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh no you didn't.

Where is the person who has your heart?
As of the moment, nobody owns or has my heart.

What do you smell like right now?
Angel's Breath.

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
Of course. Jealousy is one of the reasons why they don't like me.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Yes I do. Lucky because I went through thick and thins, learned that every day gives you a new chance and hope. Also, I have a loving family who supports me with whatever I do.

Where did you get the shirt your wearing?
Department store. I'm wearing a dress actually.

Are you happy?
And by happy that means laughter and smiles for me so, Yes.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Mom.

Is anything bothering you? If so, what?

Nothing really.

When is the last time you cried?
Can't remember.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Hopefully. I can't wait to get out of Cavite.

Are you planning on going to college?
Currently in College. 3rd year finally!

What smiley face do you use often?
:)

Honestly, have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
Yes. It tastes weird.

Is there a difference between the word ‘best friend’ and ‘friend’?
A best friend is long term. A friend can leave your life at any moment.

Do you take walks often?
Yes. Walk to school. Walk at the mall. Exercise is good 'ya know?

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Some of them. Mostly my friends are short.

Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes.

Do you like hugs?
Yes! I love them!

What are you listening to right now?
No music ATM.

Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
None.

Did you copy and paste this survey?
Duhhhhhhh. What else would I do?

How do most people spell your name?
Some of them spell it as: CUHMEAL.

Some of them spell it as: CAMILLE

Some of them spell it as: KAMIL

Are you a different person now than you were five years ago?

Yes. I was 14, made mistakes, been stupid. Of course I've been a different person since.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mom. Waking me up.

Did you sleep alone last night?
No. I'm sleeping at my parents' bedroom.

Have you been told you have pretty eyes?
Yes. With or without make up on.

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Yes. Imelda Marcos, and that waiter we've met at Tony Romas. LOL.

What were you doing thirty minutes ago?
Having a make up class at JRP.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
None. I wish I had.

Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
Class.

Do you listen to music everyday?
Hell to the yeah!

Is there a food that brings back memories for you?

Yes. Planters' Cheese balls.

What is the biggest relationship mistake you have made?
Pretty much all of them. It really showed me that I'm not yet ready.

Do you prefer online interaction or face-to-face conversation?
Face to face. I like seeing their facial expressions and reactions to things.

When you think of summer, what thoughts come to mind?
Bikinis. Beach. UNLIMITED FACEBOOKING.

Is there anyone that could make your day if they showed up at your house?

Yes.

If you turn around, what is behind you?
Map of the Philippines. LOL.

Do you even know how to do the laundry?
Yes.

What’s the worst way to die?
Being hit by a car or truck.

Who’s the biggest man whore(s) you know?
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Too many to mention.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
About 28 or 29.

Are you keeping a secret right now?
Yes.

Are you comfortable with your height?
I love my height. Pretty much defines who I am.

Whats your favorite thing to eat?
I LOVE BROCCOLI!

Last text received?
"Happy Mother's Day to your Mom! :)" --From everybody. LOL.

Are you easily amused?
Basically! LOL I laugh easily.

Do you speak more than 6 languages?
No. Me not Jose Rizal.

Do you watch MTV anymore?
Nah.

Do you sleep with a fan on?
Nah. Just the aircon.

Do you find piercing attractive?
No.

Would you rather get pregnant at too young an age or never be able to?
RATHER NEVER BE ABLE TO.

Plans for Saturday?

Haven't made one yet.

Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Loud as fuck!

Are any of your friends virgins?
Yes. No need to elaborate.

Would you ever try being a vegetarian?
Tried but I failed. LOL.

Do you announce it when you have to pee?
Yes. AND ALSO WHEN I NEED TO TAKE A SHIT.

Who do you sit next to in 3rd period?
I don't know actually. LOL.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yeah, sure.

Who last called you?
Uhhh.

Is there someone you can trust 100%?
Yes.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes. A few people.

What did you do last weekend?
EAT EAT AND EAT.

Do you believe in God?
Yes.

Who was your best friend this time last year?
NONE.

Who is the last person you missed a call from?
From the bitch.

Would you get married if you could right now?
HELL NO.

How is life going for you right now?
TOO FUCKING SLOW.

Are you growing apart from someone?
A little. I don't wanna talk about it.

Does the song you’re listening to remind you of anyone?
No, not really. I just discovered it today.

How is the weather today?

Clouddyyyyyyyy.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
No.

Looking back in time did you ever waste your time on a certain boy or girl?
YES.

Don’t you just love hoodies?
I do. I do. I do.

Do you know anyone with the same shirt you are currently wearing?
Not that I know of.

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
Everyone gets what they deserve in the long run.

Can a boy and girl be friends without having feelings for each other?
Yes. Not unless a girl falls in love easily with every guy she's been hanging out with. FAIL.

What did you last laugh at?
How I farted so loud that my Dad became pissed.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Sometimes.

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Texted no one.

Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do with both?
Nope. I don't have that kind of talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment