Saturday, May 7, 2011

31 x 3 = 93

1. Three names you go by.

  • Camille
  • Cams
  • Chesca

2. Three facts about yourself.

  • I love to read books.
  • High heels is my favorite kind of shoes.
  • Ruby is my birth stone.

3. Three things that happened today.

  • Had a class at JRP.
  • Took an afternoon nap.
  • Washed the dishes.

4. Three favorite songs right now.

  • Gone by Nelly Featuring Kelly Rowland.
  • Please don't go by Mike Posner.
  • Down on me by Jeremih Featuring 50 Cent

5. Three breakfast foods you enjoy.

  • Bacon and Eggs.
  • Oatmeal.
  • Cereals.

6. Three things on your current to-do list.

  • Clean my bedroom. War-like bedroom to be exact.
  • Improve myself.
  • Prove the world that I have something great to offer.

7. Three colors you like.

  • Red
  • Purple
  • White.

8. Three words you think others would use to describe you.

  • Hyper.
  • Friendly.
  • Weird. LOL.

9. Three objects you can’t be without.

  • iPod.
  • Phone.
  • Bag.

10. Three ways to win your heart.

  • Efforts.
  • Gentleman.
  • Commitment.

11. Three favorite movies.

  • Love and other drugs.
  • Ever After.
  • Thor.

12. Three appetizers you enjoy.

  • Garlic Bread.
  • Bruschetta.
  • Nachos.

13. Three places you’ve lived.

  • Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
  • Cavite, Philippines.
  • N/A

14. Three important people in your life.

  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Brothers. (so, that's four people. Haha!)

15. Three things you want to say to three different people.

  • Even though I'm such a brat, failing subjects, being lazy at times. I still strive my best to prove to you that this me, is not the real me. Misery ate me and now, I'm getting back on my feet and start to forget all the pain that I've felt and start to make you proud.
  • I miss all the crazy things we are doing, the fun, the laughter, the chats. I can't wait for next term to see you girls again!
  • Yes, you. I just want to tell you that you're my inspiration right now. Everything that I am doing is practically you, inspiring me. I know we haven't seen each other for more than a year now, but thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to believe in myself again. I thought you should know that.

16. Three things that made you happy today.

  • My brother, Kevin drove me to Alabang today.
  • Dad served a great meal.
  • Wella and Bianca texted me today.

17. Three things you want to do before you die.

  • Watch a Lakers game LIVE!
  • Build a Cupcake Bakery.
  • Buy myself a Lamborghini.

18. Three favorite TV shows.

  • Masterchef.
  • How I Met Your Mother.
  • America's Next Top Model.

19. Three home-cooked meals you enjoy.

  • Mom's Adobong Pusit.
  • Dad's Spareribs.
  • Nilagang Baka.

20. Three things the world would be better without.

  • Hate.
  • Racism.
  • Pride.

21. Three of your guilty pleasures.

  • Heels.
  • Cupcakes.
  • House blend Teas.

22. Three things you are afraid of.

  • Rejection.
  • Left Alone.
  • Knowing the Future.

23. Three places you want to visit.

  • California.
  • New York.
  • Paris, France.

24. Three things you do before you go to bed.

  • Shower.
  • Brush my teeth.
  • Comb my hair.

25. Three favorite books.

  • The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
  • The Secret by Rhonda Bryne
  • Greek Mythology

26. Three types of deserts you enjoy.

  • There are no deserts here in the Philippines.

27. Three crazy things you wouldn’t mind doing.

  • Laughing out loud.
  • High five strangers wearing the same color of my shirt.
  • Being myself around people.

28. Three things you like about yourself.

  • I have the talent to make people smile.
  • I have a loving family.
  • A real, honest person.

29. Three things that you look for in a partner.

  • Spontaneous.
  • Honesty.
  • Faithfulness. (Good looks are also one of the things.)

30. Three life lessons you’ve learned so far.

  • Boys who play are really not worth the time and effort.
  • Never let the hate and the insults thrown at you sink in.
  • Be yourself. Smile.

31. Three ways you bid farewell.

  • Ciao
  • Bye
  • Paalam/Sige

No comments:

Post a Comment