Monday, May 23, 2011

Nostalgia? I hope not.

Facebook is one of my online accounts lingering around the internet. I go online every day and every night, checking for a new message or notification. Usually, I add only the persons whom I had a real connection with. Some are my brothers' friends and people I usually meet from a mutual friend.

One day, normal day of course. I was checking my profile and found out that my batch mate,Patricia Cruz have had tagged me a photo. I've enlarged the picture and I was surprised how old it was:






I found this on her photo album on Facebook entitled: Woodridge College Campus Crush SY '07-'08. LOL. I found it hilarious after I have read the entire title. I have forgotten this moment, this scene, this purpose why they took this shot. I forgot who's the photographer. I don't know.

I FORGOT MY WHOLE SENIOR YEAR. I didn't know why, or how. The moments were blurry and some things are missing. Well, I admit that my high school life was a waste, nothing but a complete life of the bullied, mistreated, new student. I didn't have any stable school ever since I came home from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's hard really - transfer school from time to time. Having no stable friends, education and stuff. You wouldn't understand.

I see all my batch mates missing their high school life while I sit here missing nothing from it. Nostalgia for them, nothing for me. It's the only part of my life which I would like to throw away. It didn't do me any good, people keeps on insulting and judging and giving a fuck about the crap I like, what I do, the way I wear my long hair, how thin I was back then, how friendly I was, how it was a big deal for me having lots of friends from the opposite sex and how they didn't understand that I grew up abroad with only boys as my playmates, how they could not understand my humor, how they could not understand my smile, how I offer my friendship. They didn't understand anything from it. It's too easy for them to make me feel like I'm an outcast. They are just heartless, immature, youth who thinks fame is everything. Well, that's my rant there. HURTFUL ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment