Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday Fun?

April 01, 2011

1:49 PM

So I kind of brought my baby to school today. Haha! Best thing that ever did happen to my life. Well you must know that my baby is my car. My Mazda3 2009 Car. Hahaha.

I went to Taft late as the usual. Nothing's changed. Always came to school a little late. I let Rex join me in my class today because he said he's going to wait for a while 'till the accounting office opens again.

My DESCON class was so boring! We didn't do shit! Pur quiz was a total brain damaging moment -- I didn't get to pass it. Crap. So my professor discussed to us The 4 P's of uh, I forgot. Anyway, after his/her discussion s/he played a video about social marketing through teenagers. Sex and liberatism were the bull's eye shit to get the teen's attention. Well, while I was watching I get to realize that my surrounding (that includes my professor and my classmates) were not even paying attention to the video. They were like doing card magic tricks at the back so I was like: WTF?! Why don't s/he dismiss us already? It's killing me plus my stomach were angry because I haven't eaten a thing since I woke up. Whatever, I went outside my class to talk to Kai. And voila! My prof dismissed us finally!

We had lunch at Tattles. I ordered Fish Fillet. Ugh. Foooood!

I went back to SDA for my second class, to find out that half of the class were missing. Yeah man. Boring. Again. :|

After that, I went to chill at Yakitori with Kai, Neil and Nico.
Guess what?! I saw the ex babe of mine lurking around Marivic's. I was really surprised to see him there. Ugh. Expect the unexpected.

I drove home, well I dropped Justin at MOA. So, while I was driving, cars irritated me. Traffic as hell! From Pasay to Alabang. Geez. It's killing me. I was mad while I was driving because those motorcycle drivers were making singit to me and some guy kicked my bumper. Fuck! To my surprise, my Dad were at the back of my lane. Just a car away. At first he denied it was him but because of my powers he eventually admitted t'was him. LOL.

I really hated the traffic today. My legs are stressed now and I think I must rest them now.

And oh, we watched Sucker Punch pala at ATC. I liked it. Well, for me it was amazing. I don't know. Maybe because of the ladies in the movie. LOLWHUT.

K. I must sleep now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment