Monday, June 27, 2011

Spooky night last night.

June 27, 2011
11:45PM

I have a serious headache today. Well, that's because, last night I had trouble sleeping. This book I've bought from the bookstore entitled: ANG MGA KAIBIGAN NI MAMA SUSAN (Mama Susan's Friends) by Bob Ong really spooked me out. I started reading this book last sunday afternoon after Church. Every word and description written there was embarked in my memory. So, I decided to sleep in my brother's bedroom because he sleeps on the floor with cushion - I won't have any fear looking under his bed because he doesn't have any. To my surprise, they sleep with the lights' turned off. Now what's even more creepy, there's a ooing sound of the wind, right outside the window, rats chewing off the roof so they're making scratching noise and a loud thud from a cat's drama in chasing the rats. I was really spooked and paranoid. I couldn't stop thinking about the book. I started imagining the ghosts there and the horror. I'm so thankful! Now that I haven't read another chapter from the book - rest assured that my sleep is going to be sweet tonight.


P.S.
It's almost 12mn and we all know creepers starts to come out by this time right? Ooohh...

No comments:

Post a Comment