Tuesday, April 19, 2011

U MAD, BRUH?

Sometimes, "I'm sorry" isn't enough - especially if it's been overused and abused. It loses it's meaning, you know? So the next time you say you're sorry, ask yourself if you really are.

Well, it is normal to have a misunderstanding with a friend or a loved one. It could be a simple fight or rather a big one that will eventually lead to breaking up. In my case, I am a very honest person. I mean what I say and I never twist or sugar-coat any stories when it comes to fights. I also don't save my ass and collecting people to support my ass up when I have an enemy. All the least I could do is stay where the fuck I am and just deal with it.

I have an ex-friend now, I wouldn't name that person here for extra respect for that person. We were good friends back then, I met that person a year ago and just started hanging out with that person lately - - just this term. I never knew that person's background, well a bit - - I don't know if what that person is telling me the truth. I shut my yap when you tell me things, you can completely trust me. I don't talk not unless I have to.

I don't wanna speak about that person ever again. It's getting on my nerves. The person texted me like weeks ago saying sorry and that s/he was really immature. I was like: "Oh yeah, you're sorry now because you've completely lost everybody when you made a wrong move. Yes, you're immature that's why you thought I was angry at you so you have to tell the whole world how bitchy I was. Thanks a lot. I wasn't even saying shit about you and now you're spreading a whole bunch of shit with your old friends. Like that's gonna help. Tell your friends how hard you tried and how you twisted the story up so they'll feel sorry for your butt. Try playing the game again, I love to see how you step up on it and mess your life again and again. You asked me for advice - you didn't use it - NOT MY PROBLEM."

I haven't lost anything, I actually gained something.
Oh yeah, I also learned how to know if a person is mature or not. I figured how miserable their life is. They try to move on, and they're not even helping themselves. Pity.

**A good way to know if a person's talking behind your back:
If they blocked you on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter.

**A good way to know if a person's not giving a fuck:
If they're not giving a fuck.

**A good way to now if a person is tired of all your dramas and bullshit:
I DELETED YOU FOREVER.

KTNXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment