Sunday, April 17, 2011

Must love the modern petticoat.

A skirt is a tube- or cone-shaped garment that hangs from the waist and covers all or part of the legs. -wikipedia

I am a huge fan of skirts because they are not just fashionable but they are the most comfortable clothing ever made. I wear skirts only when I have to go to the Church. Why? Because we must look presentable and nice when we have to do our worship. My favorite kind of skirts are like Midi Skirts. One that looks like this:

I wish I could wear skirts at school, at work, and even when I'm going to the mall. But I can't, because it's too hassle to commute everyday especially when you're wearing a short skirt. Every time I ride the jeep going to Manila, I tend to observe the people around me. Most of the men riding on a jeep are creepy and maniacs. They look at a girl/woman/lady maliciously whenever they are about to get on the jeep. Those who wore skirts are always the victims. It's really hard actually because here in the Philippines, Rape is one of the major crimes ever written. That's why I never wore skirts whenever I commute but whenever I bring the car with me, I wear lovely skirts to school. Yeaaaah.









Photos grabbed from Tumblr's tracking tag: Skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment